– Child’s birth certificate (or alternate proof of identity listed at www.fcps.net)
– Two proofs of residence such as property deed or current lease agreement and utility bill or tax receipt.
– Current immunization certificate. For a list of required immunizations, call 381-4130 or visit www.fcps.net.
– Proof of health exam. All students must have a medical exam done within one year before entering school or 30 days after entering school.
– Dental Exam. A Kentucky dental exam by a licensed dentist or dental hygienist is required for all 5- or 6-year-olds enrolled in public school, due by Jan. 1.
– Eye Exam. Children entering school for the first time must have a Kentucky eye examination done by a licensed ophthalmologist or optometrist no later than Jan. 1.
– Any court documents applicable to the child.