Coming home with your new baby will be hectic. In the last couple of weeks before you head to the hospital, getting a few chores out of the way will make life easier during those first weeks back home.
- Rearrange kitchen and bathroom cabinets so that the most-needed items are easiest to reach.
- Stock up on frozen pre-cooked entrees and dinners for easier meals.
- Clean kitchen and bathrooms as well as you can.
- Wash, fold and put away baby clothes.
- Set up changing stations on each floor of the house.
- Pay or prepay household bills.
- Get routine appointments like haircut, dentist, etc. out of the way.
- Get birth announcements ready by pre-addressing and stamping envelopes.
- Make necessary changes to life and health insurance plans.
And you can always get the man of the house to help with chores and activities!
Baby’s Room & Kids Too