LEGO KidsFest, which brings all of the creative, hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in a activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages, comes to Kentucky in 2013.
The national tour makes a stop in Louisville at the Kentucky Convention Center April 5-7.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find: LEGO Model Gallery: Dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: Live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: Build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- LEGO Games Arena: Roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: Creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO: Younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- Brickscapes: Fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
Based on sold-out attendance at other venues, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
For a chance to win four free tickets from Lexington Family Magazine, visit our Facebook page from Dec. 1-12.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Louisville tour stop. Tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children, and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.