This is a super easy craft that even a toddler can do with a little help. These ornaments make ideal gifts for grandmas, too!
* A photo of your child in which the face is about an inch to an inch and a half tall
* One 6-inch white paper doily
* One 4-inch gold foil paper doily
* One wooden spring-type clothes pin
* One yellow, gold or white pipe cleaner
* 1-inch strip of adhesive magnetic tape
* Glue stick
1) Cut out your child’s face from the photo. Glue it to the top of the open end of the clothes pin.
2) Fold the gold foil paper doily in half and glue it just under the photo with the folded straight edge horizontal, making the angel’s wings.
3) Fold the white paper doily in half and then in quarters. Glue the folded doily shut, then glue it to the clothes pin with the point under the edge of the child’s photo, so that it looks like the angel’s dress.
5) Glue the tail of the pipe cleaner to the inside of the clothespin so that the circle looks like a halo above the child’s face.
6) Peel the adhesive off the back of the magnet strip and affix it to the undecorated side of the clothes pin.
This decoration can be used for the outside of a package, clamped to a branch of your Christmas tree or stuck on the refrigerator.
It also makes a great child-made gift for grandparents, aunts and uncles.
Watch A How To Video Here:
Christmas Angel Craft